Yup, it's that time of year to dress up and get ghoulish! Or, if something a bit more sedate is your pleasure, there's a Fall Festival happening this Saturday from 8 am to 1 pm at the Davis Farmers Market, featuring:
- Live Music by Music Matt, the Peter Franklin Band
- Davis Farm to School's Avenue of the Scarecrows
- Kid's Activities, including "Pet the Baby Piggies"
- Farm-fresh Pizza and Harvest Pie-by-the-Slice
- Plant Sale and Free Flower Seeds
- ...and as always, the happy, healthy, (w)holesome products offered twice weekly at the market, organic fruits and vegetable, locally produced cheeses, honey, olive oils and the like, even (MEAT)!
To find out more, visit the Davis Farmers Market on the web. And, make sure you go while they're open ... last weekend my husband and I got there 1 hour after they closed. yea.
Whether you need garden design, coaching, seasonal maintenance or planting, Geno's Garden can help!
Call me at (916) 764-5243, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.