Smart & Sustainable, Green Garden Design, Coaching & Seasonal Maintenance


Monday, May 07, 2012

Pin of the Day: California Native Plants

California native plants - are you a fan? There's a lot to recommend. Native plants are pre-qualified garden visitors. They've already proven they can survive in your gardening environment. They also invite their friends ... the birds, bees and butterflies that love their berries, pollen and nectar.


Note: this photo is from my "California Native Gardens" Pinterest board.It links to a article on how be successful with your native gardening. If you haven't discovered Pinterest, check it out! I love it. A place for all the wonderful pictures, recipes and how-to's I find on the web and a place to share some of my own. If you want an invite to join (at this stage, an invite is what you need), let me know and I'll shoot you one.

Whether you need garden design, coaching, seasonal maintenance or planting, Geno's Garden can help! Call me at (916) 764-5243, or email hansonja@aol.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment