Smart & Sustainable, Green Garden Design, Coaching & Seasonal Maintenance


Wednesday, April 06, 2011

Cal State Flower, Food and Garden Show

Well ... the gardens are ready, vendors setting up, show opens tomorrow! Here's a peek at my garden, La Casa Verde...

 
Come join us, I think it's going to be a great show. The speaker line-up is fantastic! Check it out on the show website. I've worked long, hard hours putting this together and have had some marvelous help, including Bobby Alvarez of Granite Valley Landscaping, Jorge Lozano of Jorge Lozano Art, Victor Herrera of Custom Concrete Designs by Victor, my fellow blogging buddy and vegetable gardener (this is her corner of the display!), Jennifer Hammer, of Jenn's Cooking Garden and especially my husband, Wayne, who showed off his true farm boy roots ... lug'n and shovel'n and haul'n stuff around. Hard work, but somebody has to do it!!!! Thanks, honey.

No comments:

Post a Comment