Smart & Sustainable, Green Garden Design, Coaching & Seasonal Maintenance


Tuesday, September 07, 2010

Fall is for Planting ...California Natives!

Channel 10 TV appearance tomorrow (Wed.),sometime between 9 & 10 .
Streaming live at http://www.sacandco.net/.

my favorite CA native, the California Poppy

OK...
I have a choice, go to bed and get a good night's sleep,
or, stay up and do my blog post on tomorrow's t.v. appearance

... sleep? ... blog post? ... sleep? ... blog post?

I'm very excited that I'll be on Channel 10 with the fun folk at Sac & Co tomorrow. We'll be talking about why fall is such a perfect time to plant most everything, and, I have some cool California Natives to show.
But, nothing's fun when you haven't had enough sleep. Now, is it!?!

SO...

I'm off to bed. Tomorrow after the show I'll post pictures and info about all the plants. Plus there are some native plant sales and workshops coming up and great native resources to pass along...
So come on back, ya hear? 

Note: I'm not an expert, but I play one on TV!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with your show - love to see more people learn about the benefits.

    ReplyDelete