Smart & Sustainable, Green Garden Design, Coaching & Seasonal Maintenance


Friday, September 02, 2011

It's September ... Time to Plant Something!


Red Maple Leaf
flickr photo by Tigerzeye


Every fall I write the same thing .... plant now ... plants can settle in before the winter dormancy sets in ... get a head start over plants that don't go in til spring. Mother Nature wrote the rule book and some things don't change! Here are the links to those posts:

Me:  I'm off to LA Land, for some R 'n R. Got me some tunes, our new convertible PT Cruiser, and it's I-5 all the way. When I get back, I'm gonna be calling you!


Whether you need garden design, coaching, seasonal maintenance or planting, Geno's Garden can help!
Call me at (916) 764-5243, or email hansonja@aol.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment