Smart & Sustainable, Green Garden Design, Coaching & Seasonal Maintenance


Friday, December 03, 2010

Eat Your Vegetables! (A Yummy Kabocha Squash Soup)


My daughter, Liesel, had this soup at the new Ten 22 Restaurant in Old Sacramento last weekend. It was lovely and they gave me the recipe. I think the seasoning amounts were wrong ... so I adjusted them as shown in my video, but the originals are listed in this link: Ten 22's Kabocha Squash Soup.
I also found a website that took that old Kabocha and ran with it. All the recipes looked great, so here's another link, this time to Healthy Chow.

Also, since I do love dem seeds, here's a link about how to save those seeds for next year's garden.



Whether you need garden design, coaching, seasonal maintenance or planting, Geno's Garden can help!
Call me at (916) 764-5243, or email hansonja@aol.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment