Smart & Sustainable, Green Garden Design, Coaching & Seasonal Maintenance


Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Pin of the Day: a DIY Circular Brick Patio

Last week I had a nice visit with a homeowner who showed me pictures of charming patios and walkways and the garden elements that she loved, and this photo was one of them! This circular patio is only 7' in diameter. Can't you think of a special place in your garden for a sweet spot like this?
Source: sunset.com via Jeannie on Pinterest

Note: this photo is from my "Gardening" Pinterest Board. The picture links to Sunset magazine article on how build one of these for yourself. If you haven't discovered Pinterest, check it out! I love it. A place for all the wonderful pictures, recipes and how-to's I find on the web and a place to share some of my own. If you want an invite to join (at this stage, an invite is what you need), let me know and I'll shoot you one.

Whether you need garden design, coaching, seasonal maintenance or planting, Geno's Garden can help! Call me at (916) 764-5243, or email hansonja@aol.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment