Smart & Sustainable, Green Garden Design, Coaching & Seasonal Maintenance


Thursday, May 03, 2012

Pin of the Day: a Mother's Day Hint

One of my most "re-pinned" photos on my Pinterest page (just means it was popular)  ... I showed these on this blog earlier, but some things deserve repeating, and, with Mother's Day coming up, you just might need a hint. These flagstone hearts make wonderful stepping stones or are pretty as an accent just as they are. The cost about $15 and are sold at Silverado Building Supply and Nursery in Sacramento.


Note: this photo is from my "Garden Art" Pinterest board. If you haven't discovered Pinterest, check it out! I love it. A place for all the wonderful pictures, recipes and how-to's I find on the web and a place to share some of my own. If you want an invite to join (at this stage, an invite is what you need), let me know and I'll shoot you one.
Whether you need garden design, coaching, seasonal maintenance or planting, Geno's Garden can help! Call me at (916) 764-5243, or email hansonja@aol.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment