Smart & Sustainable, Green Garden Design, Coaching & Seasonal Maintenance


Wednesday, May 02, 2012

Pin of the Day: Rock Feet

These rocks are cute - exactly as they are! But, wouldn't they also be a delight embedded in a walkway. What a surprise that would be. (Surprise is a design element I personally think is important)

Source: tumblr.com via Jeannie on Pinterest


Note: this photo is from my "Garden DIY" Pinterest board. If you haven't discovered Pinterest, check it out! I love it. A place for all the wonderful pictures, recipes and how-to's I find on the web and a place to share some of my own. If you want an invite to join (at this stage, an invite is what you need), let me know and I'll shoot you one.
Whether you need garden design, coaching, seasonal maintenance or planting, Geno's Garden can help! Call me at (916) 764-5243, or email hansonja@aol.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment