Smart & Sustainable, Green Garden Design, Coaching & Seasonal Maintenance


Tuesday, May 01, 2012

Pin of the Day: a Grape Tree

Isn't this a great idea? I'm really taken with it. I have a couple of grapes I purchased last year that need to be planted, too ... hmmm...

Note: this photo is from my "Gardening" Pinterest board.If you haven't discovered Pinterest, check it out! I love it. A place for all the wonderful pictures, recipes and how-to's I find on the web and a place to share some of my own. If you want an invite to join (at this stage, that's what you need), let me know and I'll shoot you one. The picture originally came from the book, "Garden Up! Smart Vertical Gardening for Small and Large Spaces" by my social media friends, Susan Morrison and Rebecca Sweet. (this book is not only inspiring but incredibly practical - most of us have rather small plots of land to call our own. "Garden Up" was written with us in mind!)

1 comment:

  1. Would this work with any grape plants or is this a specific variety that would work in a pot?

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete