Smart & Sustainable, Green Garden Design, Coaching & Seasonal Maintenance


Friday, November 27, 2009

The Green Gardener: For the Love of Wildlife


If you haven't visited a wildlife refuge, you may be missing delights like the scene pictured here at the Vic Fazio Yolo Wildlife Area. For a long time it was just some naturalized area along the freeway going from Sacramento to Davis. But, after I was introduced to the national wildlife refuge up near Willits, off of I-5, I began to appreciate the magic of these worlds, and when I noticed that familiar pattern of birds taking off and settling back down, I got excited. It's like Disneyland, but for the birds. It's hard to describe how lovely it is. (I must tell the truth...I found this photo on someone's site...and I'm still trying to re-find the original photographer so I can give credit.)


Whether you need garden design, coaching, seasonal maintenance or planting, Geno's Garden can help! Call me at (916) 764-5243, or email hansonja@aol.com. For more information on our services, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment