Smart & Sustainable, Green Garden Design, Coaching & Seasonal Maintenance


Monday, November 09, 2009

The Green Gardener: How to Handle Frosty Nights

citrus should be protected from the frost

I'll admit, this isn't necessarily a "green" topic...however it is a garden challenge that needs to be faced or some of your plants won't make it!
Last year my husband helped me schlep succulents and citrus in and out of the house on every frost-threatening night.
some succulents won't make it
a flickr photo of Aloe plicatilis

I don't want to do that again, which is why I'm sending you all (and me) over to the guy who knows many, many things! Is everybody ready? Let's go hear what Farmer Fred has to say!


Whether you need garden design, coaching, seasonal maintenance or planting, Geno's Garden can help! Call me at (916) 764-5243, or email hansonja@aol.com. For more information on our services, click here.

1 comment:

  1. Cool!

    A couple of other garden bloggers are doing the green gardener course too. Wish I had something similar in the Chicago area to attend.

    ReplyDelete